I Yam What I Yam

My photo
Well there's a lot about me that won't fit in this space, that's for sure. I'm a dork. Words have just recently started to flow from my head to my fingers. I play tuba. I hurdle. I believe in the green light. I like long walks on the beach, blue jolly ranchers, Nutella, and making my friends smile. This blog is a manifestation of my mind, to some extent. Bon Appetit!

Monday, December 5, 2011

I Am Jack's Total Lack of Ambition.

#BeginRant
There are pros and cons to blogging, as there are to everything.
Among the pros: at your best, it can make you feel like the top of the whole freaking world, like a lighthouse from which shines all of your brilliant ideas. At your worst, it can be the ultimate best friend: the one that simply listens to your complaints and angst and never says a thing about it and is always there for you.
The one con I am running in to along this magical, AP Lit, adding more stuff to my plate than I need to journey is that sometimes it makes me feel like I am an intrinsically uninteresting person with nothing worth blogging about. That said, I only usually feel like this after I've exposed myself to a half an hour or so of raw teenage angst and hate on tumblr (**disclaimer: I love tumblr, don't get me wrong. And there are a lot of good, cool people on there. But you can't escape the angst.)
#EndRant

1 comment: